Today I am sharing my favourite someday crushing quotes; the ones I go to myself when I need a reminder that there is NO someday.
1. “Make today worth remembering.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
I’m with Steve on this one. Your heart really does know what you want and when you trust your intuition your someday thinking doesn’t stand a chance.
3. “Someday is now.” – Gaddy Bergmann
4. “Life’s greatest tragedy is not that it will someday end, but that most only live to follow directions and sometimes we end up totally lost.” – Alex Gaskarth
This one breaks my heart and it’s why I do the work I do.
5. ”Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
You know how I feel about regrets right? Do what you need to do to NOT have them.
6. “There are only 7 days in the week & “someday” is not one of them.” –Rita Chand
Rita is someone who lives life out loud, going after her dreams in a way that leaves someday thinking in the dust. Who do you have in your life that inspires and motivates you to action?
7. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
Whose life are you living? Parents, teachers, mentors – all can inspire but they can also pull you away from your calling. Start listening to your heart instead of the voices around you. It knows.
8. “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.” – Muhammad Ali
What if you could live each day as if you were going for a knock out? Imagine that for a moment.
9. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
10. “Life’s short. Live passionately.” – Marc A. Pitman
Ahh, this one makes me think of Lola strutting her stuff. Go on. . .strut your own stuff ‘cuz life IS short.
11. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ” – Walt Disney
A fast way to shut up your lizard brain - ACTION!
12. “I said “Somebody should do something about that.” Then I realized I am somebody.” – Lily Tomlin
It’s so easy to look outside yourself but at what cost? It’s time to try something new. YOU are the somebody to make the difference.
13. “Either you run the day or the day runs you..” – Jim Rohn
14. “Leave your excuses and live your dreams!” – Paul F. Davis
I’ve said it before and I”ll say it again, excuses and explanations be damned! Go live the life you’ve imagined.
15. ”We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever; the goal is to create something that does.” – Chuck Palahnik
I’m talking about your legacy. What are you working on that will live on and make a difference?
16. “Live with Fulfillment, Serve with Passion so in this Lifetime you will have the ability to Die with NO Regrets.” – Randy Gonzales
I have no idea who Randy Gonzales is, but I LOVE how he thinks!
17. “Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.” – Miguel de Unamuno
When was the last time you let yourself be absurd? Your dreams have been shelved in the recesses of your mind. Now’s the time to dust them off.
18. “The here and now is all we have, and if we play it right it’s all we’ll need.” – Ann Richards
19. “I’m always scared to death that I won’t do a role justice. But fear can be a great motivator.” – Hilary Swank
Stop fighting your fear and let it motivate you into action.
20. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
21. “I want to put a ding in the universe.” – Steve Jobs
The world is waiting for YOUR ding. Go out there and give it!
And a bonus from me to you. . .
22. The problem with someday thinking is a year from now you’ll wish you’d started today.
Over to you:
1. Tell me how you’re crushing your someday thinking!
2. Share your favourite someday crushing quote in the comments.